Locate an article or study on Restorative Practice that will allow you to complete the following research manuscript critique for the selected article.
• Manuscript Reference: (Include the APA style Reference here)
• Type of Study: (Quantitative, Qualitative, Mixed Methods)
• Research Topic: (Identify the phenomenon of interest.)
• Purpose of the Study: (Briefly, in 1-3 sentences, describe the purpose or significance of the study)
• Overarching Research Question or Theory: (What is the primary research question or theory for this study?)
• Specific Research Questions/ Philosophical Underpinnings: (Include the specific research questions, hypotheses or philosophical underpinnings for each study.)
• Data collected (What are the collected data and how were they collected?
• Ethical Considerations (Explain the importance that ethics played in the development of this research).
Be sure that you can point directly to the areas that led you to each piece. These findings may be due to what was directly stated by the author, or by what you understood, he or she might have implied in the writing.
Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
Skrzypek, C., Bascug, E. W., Ball, A., Kim, W., & Elze, D. (2020). In their own words: Student perceptions of restorative practices. Children & Schools, 42(4), 245–253. https://doi.org/10.1093/cs/cdaa011