Describe two nurse sensitive indicators
DQ1 WEEK 6
• Describe two nurse sensitive indicators.
• Discuss what these specific indicators tell us about bedside nursing practice.
• Explain how nurses should be accountable for their patients’ health outcomes.
The Leapfrog Group was one of the first groups to offer hospital ratings and demand transparency so that companies and individuals could choose quality care facilities. The Leapfrog Group was among the first organizations to provide hospital ratings and demand transparency so that businesses and individuals could select quality care facilities.
• Describe the pros and cons of this level of transparency.
• Discuss what data about nursing care should be available to the public. Support whether or not you believe facilities should collect individualized nursing care data and use the results to evaluate your nursing care (similar to the report care process used for physicians).