11-year-old boy complains of wheezing and difficulty
This is the case study analysis paper—MUST READ FIRST
11-year-old boy complains of wheezing and difficulty “getting enough air.” Notices it more when he is playing baseball and symptoms improve when exercise activity stops. He says that the symptoms are getting worse and the symptoms are even occurring at rest. Mother says the child is allergic to cat dander and his next-door neighbor in their apartment building recently began sheltering cats for the local humane society. Auscultation demonstrates wheezes on forced expiration throughout all lung fields.
In your Case Study, remember to write 1-2 pages explaining the following:
The cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary pathophysiologic processes that result in the patient presenting these symptoms.
Any racial/ethnic variables that may impact physiological functioning.
How these processes interact to affect the patient.
MUST BE IN APA 7TH EDITION
• Develop a 1- to 2-page case study analysis, examing the patient symptoms presented in the case study. Be sure to address the following:
• Explain both the cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary pathophysiologic processes of why the patient presents these symptoms.–
• Explain how the cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary pathophysiologic processes interact to affect the patient.–
• Explain any racial/ethnic variables that may impact physiological functioning.–
• Written Expression and Formatting – Paragraph Development and Organization:
• Paragraphs make clear points that support well-developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are carefully focused—neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance. A clear and comprehensive purpose statement and introduction are provided that delineate all required criteria.
REFERENCE PAGE MUST BE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
In your paper:
Please use references that have been published in the past 5 years. Please use primary research and references rather than patient webpages. Mayo Clinic is not a scholarly resource.
Please make sure to include an in-text citation for all non-original assertions. A non-original assertion is any information you obtained from a source. For example, you learned about cytokines and infection from a source; you need to cite that source. At a minimum, cite the initial sentence and the last sentence of the paragraph if it relates to the disease that you are discussing. You do not have to cite the actual case study that was posted.
Please follow the correct APA (7th edition)
Please avoid the use of the first person in your case studies.
Please remember to include an introduction and conclusion in your papers. Please also be sure to include a purpose statement for the paper (i.e. “The purpose of this paper is to…”).
The response includes an accurate, complete, detailed, and specific explanation of the process of immunosuppression and the effect it has on body systems.
Written Expression and Formatting – English Writing Standards: Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation.
PLEASE INCLUDE INTEXT CITATIONS ALONG WITH REFERENCES